[Aec-friends] SFB meeting

Christian Krattenthaler Christian.Krattenthaler at univie.ac.at
Mon Jul 19 13:17:35 CEST 2021

Dear SFB-member/-friend,

As previously announced, we plan to have an in-person meeting
for
        August 9 (morning) - August 10 (afternoon)
        Johannes Kepler University, Science Park II
        Altenbergerstrasze 69

After a corona-caused eternity, this will be the first opportunity
to meet again and to present and discuss the advances and developments
that have taken place during the past year and a half.

Participants who come from outside will be housed in the
Sommerhotel/Raabheim (http://www.sommerhaus-hotel.at/de/linz).

Please register at

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsUFGxssaaJZ-o4KZCZ9QYvg3fVzvlnb9kAbOKiNe3bkCtKg/viewform

     UNTIL AUGUST 1,

so that we are able to make the corresponding reservation at the
Sommerhotel.

It goes without saying that the (so-called) 3g-Regel applies
(vaccinated or tested or recovered).

The programme is still "in the making" and will be announced
later.

    With best wishes,

       Christian