[Aec-friends] (post-)SFB Status Seminar

Christian Krattenthaler Christian.Krattenthaler at univie.ac.at
Wed Oct 26 18:17:46 CEST 2022

Dear SFB friend,

As you probably know, the SFB "Algorithmic and Enumerative Combinatorics"
expired this summer.

However, already while the SFB was still running, we agreed to
continue the series of annual meetings at the end of the year,
under the (informal) running title "SFB veterans' meeting".
(I chose a less controversial title in the subject line ...)

In any case, the first such meeting will take place

     DECEMBER 4-7, 2022,

in Schlosz Roethelstein

    https://www.jufahotels.com/hotel/roethelstein/

near Admont. (The BIFEB in Strobl is currently not available
since at this time it is used as a home for refugees.)

All SFB friends are invited to come!
The "downside" is that there are no SFB funds anymore, you would
have to use local funds. The cost for the 2,5 days (as usual,
arrival would be Sunday evening, and the end would be Wednesday
after lunch) would be approximately 400 euro (double room)
and approximately 500 euro (single room).

If you plan to come, then please send me the registration form
below.

I hope to see you then in December!

     With best wishes,

         Christian