Research Positions

Johannes Luethi luethi@Informatik.UniBw-Muenchen.DE
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:32:23 +0200

Mit Bitte um Weiterleitung an alle Interessierten!

mfG,
Johannes Luethi

*                                                               *
*              R E S E A R C H    P O S I T I O N S             *
*                                                               *

At the Institute of Technical Computer Science at the University
of the Federal Armed Forces in Munich, Germany, applications are
invited for positions in research projects:
         =20
*  RESEARCH ASSISTANTS for the participation in a project focusing=20
   on methods, techniques, and future directions in modeling and=20
   simulation. Especially VV&A, parallel and distributed simulation,
   and component-based modeling.

Applicants should have experience in one of the above fields.
A university degree is required, preferably in computer science
with emphasis in one of the mentioned research areas.  During=20
the research projects, the possibility to obtain additional=20
academic qualification is given and will be supported.

Please send applications with the usual documents as soon as
possible to:

    Prof. Dr. Axel Lehmann
    Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen
    Fakultaet f=FCr Informatik