[Acpc-l] $5 & 1 hour will make you rich, guaranteed!

Marc Lev marclev@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:29:43

HOW TO MAKE SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS!!!

Don't laugh and don't roll your eyes, I'm telling you how to do it right
here on one page:

You DON'T send $5 to five people.

You DON'T buy reports or recipes, or anything else.

All you need is one $5 bill and about 1 hour, nothing more. You don't
invest anymore time or money after that

This is 100% legal: Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section
1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code
of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which states a
product or service must be exchanged for money received.

Here is how to do it:

There are 3 names with addresses listed below.

Send the person in the #1 position on the list a $5 bill wrapped in 2
pieces of paper (to securely hide it), along with a note that
says: "Please add me to your mailing list" (this note is what makes this
legal because you are exchanging money for a service).

Then delete that name in the #1 position, move the other 2 up and add your
name and address to the now vacant #3 position on the list. That's it!

Finally, E-mail the new modified version of this letter with your
name/address at the #3 position to AS MANY people as you can. The more
people you send it to the more cash you will generate.

Here is the list:

1) T. Parker
98 King Hiram St
Ingersoll, ON N5C 1L6

2) Cooler Filip
9341 Oakland Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55420

3) Marc Lev
3621 Roland Ave.
First Floor
Baltimore, MD 21211

"IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!! I sent this E-mail out for 2 hours and I have made
over $11,000 in $5 bills within three weeks... And my investment was just
one $5 bill!! I LOVE IT! Thank you 11,000 times!"

Julie Holden
St. Louis, MO

If you haven't already figured it out, here's how this works:

Lets say you send out 20 E-mails with your name at the #3 spot to 20
people, then those 20 people move your name up to the #2 spot and they
each send out 20 emails. Now there are 400 emails out there with your name
at #2. Now those 400 people move your name up to #1 and they each send out
20 E-mails...that makes 8,000 emails with your name at #1. When those
8,000 people each send you a $5 bill, you end up receiving $40,000 cash
all within about a 2-week time frame.

Now, when you send out 20 E-mails, not all 20 of those people are going to
respond. Some of those 20 people are going to simply delete this E-mail
because they obviously don't need any extra cash or they just like working
their $6/hour slave jobs.

So, lets assume that with the above example only 5% respond to this E-
mail. Well that still leaves you making $2,000, which is not bad at all
considering you only sent out 20 E-mails.

Of course, the MORE E-mails that you send out, the more cash YOU WILL
RECEIVE IN YOUR MAILBOX. What if you initially send out 1,000 E-mails? DO
THE MATH ON THAT!
To easily alter the letter, cut and paste it to Word Pad, than edit the letter, cut  and past into your mailing program and send it out!

"I ran this E-mail several times last year. The first time I received over
$7,000 in cash in less than two weeks and over $20,000 cash in the next
three times I ran it."

- Cindy Allen, Attorney
Atlanta, GA

You would never believe how many people worldwide make an incredible
living off of these types of programs. Do you keep receiving these types
of E-mails? Do you know why you keep getting them? Because ALL OVER THE
WORLD, everyday people are making thousands and thousands of dollars with
these types of programs, THAT'S WHY you keep getting them.

YOU CAN START THIS TODAY, RIGHT NOW....IF YOU DON'T INVEST $5 AND TRY
THIS - YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.