[Acpc-l] Visiting Faculty position available for 2000-2001

Hans Zima Hans Zima <zima@par.univie.ac.at>
Wed, 17 May 2000 10:05:07 +0200 (MET DST)

Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:06:10 -0500 (CDT)
From: Barton Miller <bart@cs.wisc.edu>
To: zima@par.univie.ac.at
Subject: Visiting Faculty position available for 2000-2001

Hi.  Our dept has an opening for a visitor in the upcoming
2000-2001 academic
year, in the general area of operating systems and distributed
system.  We
have two faculty members in this area on sabbatical so, in spite
of new
hires, we need some teaching help.

If you would like to teach undergrad OS in the Fall semester
and/or an
advanced graduate course in distributed systems in the Spring
semester,
please let me know.

For visitors, we can cover 50% salary for each course taught
(there are one
or two sections of the undergrad course in the Fall [50% or 100%
time], and
one section of the grad course in the Spring [50% time]).

We would be happy to consider someone that wanted to visit for
one or both
semesters.

If you are interested, or know someone that is, please contact
me.  If you
have questions about these positions, feel free to send mail.

regards,

--bart