[Acpc-l] CFP of 3Gwireless'2002 & WAS'2002

WWC2002 g3g@pacbell.net
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:03:42 -0800

[Sorry for multiple copies of this msg. Please feel free to
re-distribute]

Hi, All:

Just a quick update on very authoritative 3Gwireless'2002 and WAS'2002:

1. Cutoff Date of Call For Contribution is: Nov.15, 2001.
   As we got huge submisisons these weeks, we will close the door
firmly after Nov.15, 2001.
   3Gwireless'2002: http://delson.org/3gwireless02/call.htm
   WAS'2002: http://delson.org/was02/call.htm

2. "If you are not in 3Gwireless'2002, you are not in 3G technology and
business". 3Gwireless'2002 has been sponsored by most worldwide leaders
including Nokia, Motorola,
Alcatel, Samsung, Siemens, Qualcomm, Ericsson, Raytheon, etc, and over
20 leaders will be the
sponsors of this most authoritative event on 3Gwireless and Beyond.

3. WAS'2002 will be the "All-Hands" forum for all those involved in
WLAN, WPAN and BWA.

For details, please look at: http://WirelessCongress.com.

For any question, please contact this office.

Thank you for your support in helping promote the education, research
and business of 3Gwireless and WAS.

Best regards.

Office of Willie W. Lu
Chair, 3Gwireless'2002 and WAS'2002