[Acpc-l] 3Gwireless'02 + WAS'02 = 2002 World Wireless Congress

3Gwireless'2002 g3g@pacbell.net
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:17:21 -0700

FYI.
------------------------------------
http://WirelessCongress.com
-----------------------------------

Dear 3Gwireless colleagues,

I would be very pleased if you allow me to inform you of a call for
paper,
as a member of technical programme committee, for the 2002 International

Conference on Third Generation Wireless and Beyond.

Although relatively new born, it has been and will be an exciting
conference in the field of future mobile communications technologies,
mainly targeting at the systems beyond IMT-2000.  The conference is to
be
held in May 28-31, 2002 in San Francisco within the frame of the World
Wireless Congress, accompanied with another conference of the 2002
International Conference on Broadband Wireless Access Systems.  More
detailed information are provided at: http://delson.org/3gwireless02.

I would be very pleased if we may expect paper submissions from you
before
the closing date of Nov. 15.  Earlier submissions of papers are more
welcome, since increasing number of papers are now being received at the

office.  I would also appreciate if you may kindly circulate this
information to your acquaintances who may be interested.

Please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.  Otherwise,
since the time is limited, it might be more convenient for you to make
direct contact to the office of Dr. William W. Lu, the General Chair of
the
Conference.  Your any questions are welcome at:

For normal submission of paper: wwlu@ieee.org
For 4Gmobile Forum Kickoff: wwlu@pacbell.net
For keynote/featured speeches: willie.lu@ties.itu.int.

I would thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
Makoto Miyake
  Makoto Miyake, Dr. Eng.
  Information Technology R & D Center
  Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
  5-1-1 Ofuna, Kamakura-City, 247-8501 Japan
  Phone: +81-467-41-2150,  Fax: +81-467-41-2019