[Acpc-l] 3Gwireless'02 Cutoff Date - April 15th

Steve Xia g3g@pacbell.net
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 23:23:12 -0700

[sorry for multiple copies of this msg]

Dear 3G Folks:

Just an important reminder on 3Gwireless'02:

1. Cutoff date of early registration discount is April 15th. After that
date, new rate will apply.
2. Hotel is almost full. We will try to ask the hotel to add more rooms.
But please make your reservation NOW before the rooms are gone !
3. Conference seats are taken up very fast. All printed proceedings have
been booked and ordered. Re-printing has been scheduled. To reserve your
space in the conference, please do register TODAY!
4. To facilitate the technical discussions, we will close the
registration as soon as the session rooms are full.
5. Per new security procedure, all participants must register in
advance.

In addition, the program agenda is already available on the website:
 http://delson.org/wc/docs/program.pdf

As this 3Gwireless'2002 is very important and significant, please ensure
proper preparation and especially bring your ideas to this authoritative
3G/4G forum.

For further information, please visit: http://wirelesscongress.com

Thanks and see you at 3Gwireless'2002 in San Francisco.

SFO Office of 3Gwireless'2002
http://wirelesscongress.com/