[Acpc-l] Please don't send messages to this list

Mirela Sechi Moretti Annoni Notare mirela@newsite.com.br
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:06:20 -0300

Nobody asked to be on this list, but sending messages to the list just
annoys all the other unfortunate victims of whoever created this list.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND *ANY* MESSAGES TO THIS LIST, INCLUDING UNSUBSCRIBE.
THANK YOU. I'm cc'ing the Postmaster to get rid of this list.