[Acpc-l] PLEASE READ(URGENT ASSISTANCE)

DR. TAUFIQ FAWAZ t_fawaz@37.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:58:13 +0200

Dear friend,
A foreigner, late Engr. Johnson Creek, an Oil Merchant, until his death
 three years ago, banked with us here at Union Bank of Nigeria PLC.,Lagos,
 and had a closing balance of USD$18.5M (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred >
Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now unquestionably expects
 to be claimed by any of his available foreign next of kin or alternatively
 be donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and ammunition at a military
war  college here in Nigeria.
 Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Union Bank to get in touch
 with  any of the late Engr. Creek`s family or relatives but all have proved to no
 avail. It is because of the perceived possibility of not going to be able to
 locate any of  late Engr. Johnson Creek`s next of kin (he had no wife and children)
that  the  management under the influence of our Chairman, board of directors, so that
 an  arrangement for the fund to be declared "UNCLAIMABLE" and then be subsequently
 donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition which will further  enhance the  course
 of war in Africa and the world in general.
In order to avert this negative development, myself and some of my trusted
colleagues  in the bank now seek for your permission to have you stand as late Engr.
 Johnson Creek`s  next of kin so that the fund, USD$18.5M would be subsequently
 transferred  and paid into your bank account as the beneficiary next of kin. All documents
and proves  to enable you get this fund have been carefully worked out and we are assuring
you a 100%  risk free  involvement. Your share would be 30% of the total amount. 10% has
been set  aside for  expenses while the rest would be for myself and my colleagues for investment
 purposes  in your country.
 If this proposal is OK. by you and you do not wish to take advantage of
thet rust we  hope to bestow on you, then kindly get to me immediately via my e-mail.
Your respond will be highly appreciated.
God bless you.
 Regards,
Dr. Taufiq Fawaz.