[Acpc-l] URGENT PROPOSAL.

ken_douglas11@tiscali.co.uk ken_douglas11@tiscali.co.uk
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:04:33 -0800

Dear Friend,
Swift / Telegraphic Transfer of US$ 124,000,000.00(One Hundred
and Twenty Four Million United States Dollars Only) to your nominated bank
account through the Federal Reserve Bank of NewYork.Following the September
11th terrorist attacks on
United States World Trade Center which slumped the New York Stock
Exchange (NYSE) and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currenc(OCC) Washington
DC, the Accountant General Foreign Payment Liaison Office recently carried
out Verifications and auditing exercise on foreign payment, this payment
was discovered during this process. I am Dr. Ken Douglas, the Director Foreign
Payment Liaison Office Seattle branch, Washington. I got your contact through
the World Trade Encyclopedia and wish to express my willingness to transfer
an overdue payment of US$ 124,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Four Million
United States Dollars Only) to your nominated bank account, through the
Federal Reserve Bank of New York,I have concluded arrangements and obtained
approvals, however concrete arrangements have been concluded successfully
for the transfer. This fund emanated from over invoiced Payment including
logistic and Y2K compliance with our programs networking. I discovered this
amount from the manifest recently and secured a payment authority>to authenticate
the transfer. Your Co-operation is highly required for this transfer, Note
that you will be entitled to share 5% of the funds, and 5% has been mapped
out for any incidental expenses incurred in the process of the transfer.This
Deal is 100% covered from any form of inquiry. Fax the following information
urgently: 1. Name and Address of your Bank, 2.Beneficiary Name & Account
Number 3. Confidential Telephone / Fax No.I have successfully worked out
a solution to affect transfer within 48 hours. Finally, Note a High Degree
of trust and Confidentiality
is required from both parties. Looking forward to your timely response via
telephone or through my emailaddress.Your urgent reply is highly anticipated.
Best Regards,
Dr. Ken Douglas.