[Acpc-l] CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL

dan_masatine_azigo@tiscali.co.uk dan_masatine_azigo@tiscali.co.uk
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 06:56:41 -0800

CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL

You may be surprised to receive this Email from me, since you do not know
me personally. I am Dan, the son Of Masatine Azigo, a famous black farmer
in Zimbabwe. He was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country.I
got your contact through a search, hence decided to write you. Before the
death of my father, he had taken me to the Netherlands to deposit the sum
of US$24.5 million (Twenty four million five hundred thousand US Dollars),
in one of the private security company, as he foresaw the looming danger
in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as gemstone to avoid much
demurrage from the security company and was meant for the purchase of new
machines and chemicals for the new farms and establishments.This land problem
came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe introduced a new land Act
Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few black farmers,
and this resulted in killings and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans
and some lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of people were killed because
of this Land reform Act for which my father was one of the victims. It is
against this background that, my family and I fled Zimbabwe for fear of
our lives and are currently staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking
political asylum and more so, have decided to transfer my father's money
to a more reliable foreign account. Since the law of Netherlands prohibits
a refugee (asylum seeker) to have such amount of money in any bank account
or to be involved in any financial transaction of such magnitude throughout
the territorial zone of the Netherlands.As the first son, I am saddled with
the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money
could be transferred into without the knowledge of my government who are
bent on taking everything we have. As a businessman, I am seeking for a
partner, who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands.
I must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to
assist my family, and me all I want you to do for me, is to make an arrangement
with the security company to clear the consignment (funds) from their affiliate
office here in the Netherlands.Before we shall proceed we shall have all
modalities put in place. Like change of ownership of the consignment, and
more importantly this money I intend to use for investment. I have two options
for you. Firstly I can give you certain percentage of the money for agreeing
to assist in this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with me for
the proper profitable investment in your country. Whichever option you want,
feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all
kinds of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. I implore
you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction, keep
it strictly confidential.
I await your prompt response.
Faithfully,
Dan Azigo.