[Acpc-l] re: venture assistance

F, Guei f_guei@starmail.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 23:10:25 -0700

Dear Sir,

It is my sincere gratitude to acquaint you of this proposal for the purpose of investment in your country.
I know this letter will come to you as surprise; I am Francis Dou Guei, the son to Gen. Robert   Guei.

Of Cote?d? Ivories, the former military   ruler who was just killed   in cote?d? Ivoire, on the 19 /9/2002

by the militant rebel troop on the ongoing    the political upheaval in my country Ivory coast.
As a result of the crisis, I escaped immediately for safety to Abuja en-route the Republic Benin on

political asylum. Before his death he deposited / lodged the sum of US$18.5000,000.00(Eighteen point

five million us dollars), which was left under his official control, but for personal reason he had
lodged
it with a security company.
He deposited the said funds concealed in boxes with private security company in Spain. Before my father

died, he instructed me to make sure this money is utilized on   a viable and worthwhile venture / company

in re-investment discreetly outside African, bearing in mind the political uncertainties in African.

Because of the circumstances surrounding my stay here in Abuja here, where my traveling is restricted.

Hence I am seeking for your investment advice based on the intuitive confidence I have in you to assist

in the investment of this fund in your company or in any viable investment profile. Which will be under

your supervision and management.

I am ready to compensate you adequately for your assistance, which is open to negotiation in the execution

of this straightforward business.

Kindly treat with exigency, for I won?t like making same enquiry elsewhere.

Yours truly,

Francis Guei
francis_guei@starmail.com