[Acpc-l] INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

Oladele Ige oladele_ige@zwallet.com
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:10:25 +0000

Dear sir,

I hope this will not come to you as a surprise as there has been no formal introduction of ourselves. Suffice it to say that I am
Oladele Bola Ige, the first son of Nigeria's former Minister for Justice and Attorney General of the Federation who was
assassinated on the 23rd day of December, 2001.

Before the death of my father, he had deposited in the vault of a Financial and Security company In Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire, the
sum of US$25.5M. Now I had claimed the funds and is now with a Bank.

My mother, Mrs Atinuke Ige, who recently died of cardiac arrest had adviced me for thepurpose of Investing this fund, I should
source for a credible foreign partner who will join with me take charge of investing this fund in a lucrative investment. It is for this
reason that I am moved to contact you based on your credibility.
All I need from you now is your complete Account details so that I can forward them to the Bank as the ultimate account in which
the money will be transferred into. Once this is done,your account will be credited and we will then withdraw it and invest in
whatever investment project that in your own estimation will be very reasonable and rewarding.
You will assist me with whatever expenses that will be required by the Banks in other to credit this fund to your account as I
have already spent so much to claim the funds from the Finance and Security Company.

My family and I has agreed that 10% of the total sum be given to you for your reinbursement for any expenses that will be
incurred by you and that 25% of the total sum be given to you for your assistance. Another thing that you will assist me will be in
the area of getting a Visa into your country for the purpose of the planned investment.
Contact me through my e-mail address for more information and also send your account details as I want to effect the transfer
Immediately.
Thank you.

Yours Sincerely

Oladele Bola Ige.