[Acpc-l] [SPAM?] [MEDIUM] Fwd: please

Don Clayton btkdcuqpgxg@yahoo.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:42:59 +0500

In hundreds of clinical studies, a heightened level of<br>
HGH has been shown to accomplish the following:<br>
* Reduce Body Fat and Build Lean Muscle WITHOUT EXERCISE!<br>
* Enhance Sexual Performance<br>
* Remove Wrinkles and Cellulite<br>
* Lower Blood Pressure and Improve Cholesterol Profile<br>
* Improve Sleep, Vision and Memory<br>
* Restore Hair Color and Growth<br>
* Strengthen the Immune System<br>
* Increase Energy and Cardiac Output<br>
* Live Longer AND Stronger<br>
 He began at once to hurry about and give orders; selected horses and trappings for his sons, looked through the stables and storehouses, and chose servants to accompany them on the morrow.
 You want my presence in the prayermeeting, why should you leave me out of your every day life? I want my loved ones to be like Me, and if they cannot share their pleasures with Me is it not because there is something wrong with them? Should my people, the ones for whom I suffered such agony on the cross, and for whom I gave my life, engage in pleasures that they know I would not sanction?To the worn and weary; to the lonely; to all who have struggled and been defeated whispers--“What's the use? Be happy for the moment.