[Acpc-l] This hot pick is ready to triple skrxv

Rosie Fitch Rosie Fitch" <rpq660ph@mail.hf.ah.cn
Sat, 21 Feb 04 00:37:43 GMT

--..9D_B.B_7F6.__F_4

Investor Insights Newsletter features companies with revolutionary product=
s and
soaring revenues. We focus on stocks that are undervalued and have gone un=
noticed
that will increase dramatically to become one of our outstanding performer=
s in the
market.

We recently highlighted UGHO at .15 with a target of .85. UGHO hit a high =
of 2.81
in 14 days. We picked EENT at .18 setting our target at .60. It hit .88 in=
 8 days.

Investor Insights Newsletter record-breaking alternative energy play:

Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc.

OTCBB: LETH

Recommended Price---1.00

Results from latest 10-Q:

Working Capital--- 23.4 million vs. deficit

Total Assets--- 36.8 million vs. 16.8 million

10 day target--- 1.75

30 day target--- 3.20

Rating--- Extremely Undervalued

LETH's innovative, cutting-edge technology is destined to make a major imp=
act on a
global scale by utilizing their Biosphere Process System to safely, effici=
ently, and
profitably convert waste materials into electrical energy. The Biosphere P=
rocess
offers boundless and unlimited benefits by solving the global waste proble=
m while a
major push for generating electricity from alternative sources continues t=
o be the hot
topic due to shortages and massive power failures.

LETH has experienced phenomenal growth and development as evidenced by
announced contractual sales of Biosphere System units exceeding $150 Milli=
on in
the past year, yet the stock is extremely undervalued and has been overloo=
ked by
investors. Increased awareness and a sharp upswing in stock price is expec=
ted as the
Alternative Energy Bill and substantial "green energy" tax credits provide=
favorable economic windfall for a Company with a system capable of consumi=
ng
waste at 5 to 7 tons per hour while generating 5 to 10 mega-watts per hour=
 of
electricity.

Among the many achievements of LETH, the fact that each project generates =
multitude of revenue streams may be the most brilliant. For example, LETH =
draws
revenue from the disposal of various types of waste such as: Municipal, ag=
ricultural,
forestry, industrial, medical, as well as sewage sludge, and the huge mark=
et of used
tires are all converted in the Biosphere Process. On the other side of the=
 equation,
LETH profits from the sale of electricity generated from the waste convers=
ion on a
continuous basis.

LETH is an alliance partner with Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK, $22) a le=
ader
and one of the largest providers in environmental, mechanical, and electri=
cal
management consulting services with annual sales of $800 Million. Tetra Te=
ch will
coordinate permitting, installation and continuous worldwide monitoring of=
 the
Biosphere Process System for LETH. Tetra Tech is now in the process of obt=
aining
Department of Environmental Quality permitting for the Biosphere Process i=
n the
state of Louisiana. This is a monumental event for LETH which opens the
floodgates for major project revenues in Louisiana while having a parallel=
 effect on
LETH stock in the form of a huge near-term announcement.

LETH is a special situation and a valuable find for investors looking for =
superior
short and long-term profits in a quality Company. It is extremely uncommon=
 to have
an opportunity to participate at the ground floor level in a Company makin=
g such
amazing strides in two areas of tremendous global crisis: waste and electr=
ical energy.
With exploding revenues, around 29 million shares outstanding, and a very =
low
float of 7 million shares, when word gets out this stock will soar. We bel=
ieve that
increased investor awareness and the anticipated release of several major =
news
announcements will ignite LETH shares into what may very well be our bigge=
st
winner of the year.

Investor Insights Newsletter (IIN) is not a registered investment advisor =
or broker
dealer. Certain statements contained in this newsletter may be future-look=
ing
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform =
Act of
1995. Such terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or si=
milar terms
may identify these statements. Past performance is not an indicator of fut=
ure results.
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. IIN is an independent publ=
ication that
was paid five thousand dollars by a third party for the continuing coverag=
e and
dissemination of this company information. Investors are advised to seek p=
roper
guidance from a financial advisor or a registered financial broker. Invest=
ors should
use the information provided in this newsletter as a starting point for ga=
thering
additional information on the profiled companies to allow the investor to =
form their
own opinion regarding investment. Investing in micro-cap securities is hig=
hly
speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk and may result in=
 the loss of
some or all of the investment.

tfqqruwlka jelnv
j x v tctcqdi