[Acpc-l] PLEASE ASSIST TRANSFER.

o_kenneth o_kenneth@naseej.com
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:32:51 +0300

FROM:Dr Osazee Kenneth.
TEL:234 1 776 7361
FAX:1 775 205 0525

Dear friend,

Compliments of the season. I must sincerely solicit your strictest
confidendencein this transaction this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly confidential
and top secret.What I am about to divulge to you in this mail is top secretor
does not meet with your business ethics, I crave for your indulgence.

I am Dr osazee kenneth, a member of a special committee C. R. P(Contract
Review Panel) setup by the present civilian government of Nigeria. We are
saddled with the task of auditing the account of the government parastatals
and ministries for the past 10 years.In the course of our work in the
committee,we discovered this funds which resulted from gross invaluation of
contracts
by top government officials of last adminstration. The company that executed
the contract has been duly paid and the contract commissioned leaving the sum
of $25,500,000.00 (Twenty-five million,five hundred thousand USD)floating in
the Escrow account of the Central Bank of Nigeria ready for payment.

I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues in the
committee to look for an oversea partner to whom we can transfer the sum of
$25,500,000.00 (Twenty-five million,five hundred thousand USD)legally sub
contracting the entitlement of you/your company. This is bearing in mind that
our civil service code of conduct forbids us from owning a foreign
company or running foreign account while still in active governmental service.

Hence, the need for an oversea partner like you. We have agreed that the funds
will be shared after it has been paid into your nominated account based on
each parties negotiation upon your acceptance and willingness to
assist us in this transaction.

We have also agreed that our own share of the funds will be used for
importation business in conjunction with you, as we cannot bring back the cash
to Nigeria.
All logistics are in place and all modalities are worked out for this smooth
conclusion of this transaction within 10 to 14 working days of commencement
after receipt of the following information:

Your full name:
Company name:
Address:
Company's detail & activities:
Telephone & Fax numbers:

These information will enable us make the application and lodge claims to the
concerned ministries and agencies in favour of your company and it is
pertinent to state here that this transaction is entirely based on trust as
the solar bank draft or certified cheque draw able in any central Bank of
Nigeria correspondent Bankers in America, Asia and Europe is going to be made
in your name .

In order to move forward quickly, please respond to me by telephone number 234
1 776 7361 and my American internet fax number 1 775 205 0525 only(it was
acquired for confidentiality)so I can bring you into the complete pictured
information of this pending project as to the successful conclusion of this
project.

The best response, however, would be by telephone so we can discuss fully all
issues needed to complete this venture in good time and successfully.

I wait to hear prompt and positive response from you to this business
proposal.
Thank you and God bless.

Best Regards,
Dr Osazee Kenneth.