[Acpc-l] Investor Alert - This company just got new license - HOT

Gilda Byrd BJPBNVQJQUF@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:27:29 -0300

----12781086182651899849

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<head>
-1">
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<!--
style1 {
	font-size: 24px;
	font-weight: bold;
}
style2 {
	font-size: 18px;
	font-weight: bold;
}
-->
</head>

/p>
    SBWl Has Been Granted Another FCC 23GHz Operating License in Las Vegas=
big PR<br>
  campaign in the next 5 days will make SBWL move up and up and up....</p>=

  <strong>Expect Huge Coverage </strong>- We believe this stock will Explo=
de on Monday June 10th<br>
er the weekend.. Act today and<br>
  secure your position Today<br>
  Symbol: BB: SBWL<br>
  Current Price: $0.03</p>
 days<br>
  In our opinion the stock price could go to $0.16 - 0.18 in the next 10 d=
ays</p>
--</p>
increasing revenues and impressive share value gains. Focused on High Grow=
th Areas in High Growth Sectors, the company is focused on high-speed fixe=
d wireless Internet access to businesses and communities in some of the na=
tion's fastest-growing metropolitan markets, with initial efforts in Las V=
egas, a very dynamic market. Wireless service allows customers to use the =
Internet at speeds up to 50 times faster than today's dial-up modems. As t=
he desire for more information, communication and entertainment grows, so =
does the need for solutions to provide these services at high speed and at=
 an acceptable cost. SkyBridge Wireless fixed wireless broadband access pr=
ovides just that, offering solutions that meet the requirements of busines=
ses and enterprises alike, at a fraction of the cost of wireline T-1 data =
connections, and can be installed and operational in a much shorter time t=
han other data solutions. Wireless represents one of today's fastest-growi=
ng industry sectors. No assurance can be made that SkyBridge Wireless will=
 accomplish its goals. </p>
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<br>
  * NEWS RELEASE * <br>
  =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</strong></p>
reless Inc. (SBWL) announced the FCC has granted the company another 23GHz=
 operating license to continue the expansion of its high-speed wireless ba=
ckbone in Las Vegas. This 23GHz frequency operating license will allow for=
 a more reliable network backbone transport, as well as increase network c=
apacity greatly by allowing additional Access Points to be installed at th=
e various sites SkyBridge Wireless Inc. has around Las Vegas. Jason Neiber=
ger, SkyBridge Wireless Inc. president, stated, &quot;This 23GHz backbone =
connection will replace an unlicensed and lower capacity link between the =
site at the Las Vegas Hilton and our Frontier Radio site in the south sect=
ion of Las Vegas.&quot; He further added, &quot;With this license in place=
 we will be installing the next 23GHz Proxim Tsunami radios within the nex=
t 15 to 30 days, and will be adding additional Access Points to these site=
s, for increased customer capacity.&quot; </p>
=3D=3D=3D=3D<br>
  +&gt;+&gt;+&gt; DISCLAIMER </strong></p>
&quot; within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and=
 Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that e=
xpress or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectat=
ions, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future event=
s or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be &quot;fo=
rward looking statements.&quot;<br>
    Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and pr=
ojections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of ris=
ks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ =
materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in=
 this action may be identified through the use of words such as: &quot;in =
our opinion&quot;,&quot;projects&quot;, &quot;foresee&quot;, &quot;expects=
&quot;, &quot;estimates,&quot; &quot;believes,&quot; &quot;understands&quo=
t; &quot;will,&quot; &quot;part of: &quot;anticipates,&quot; or that by st=
atements indicating certain actions &quot;may,&quot; &quot;could,&quot; or=
 &quot;might&quot; occur. All information provided within this email perta=
ining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information p=
rovided and not investment advice. we advise all readers and subscribers t=
o seek advice from a registered professional securities representative bef=
ore deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the ma=
terial within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment adv=
ice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this news=
letter about the news published by the company does not represent the comp=
any official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of wha=
t the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by yourself =
and judge by yourself about the details in it.<br>
    In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of SBWL shar=
es prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent confli=
ct of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit fr=
om the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even a=
fter positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since=
 we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statement=
s and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place und=
ue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assu=
mptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that c=
ould cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forwar=
d- looking statements. </p>
icitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This n=
ewsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with a=
ny broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and =
should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mention=
ed at any time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the=
 meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These st=
atements may include terms as &quot;expect&quot;, &quot;believe&quot;, &qu=
ot;may&quot;, &quot;will&quot;, &quot;move&quot;,&quot;undervalued&quot; a=
nd &quot;intend&quot; or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $12500 fr=
om third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFOR=
E INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in =
Penny Stocks. <br>

----12781086182651899849--