[Acpc-l] Hospital contacts, cardiology, radiology, & physicians

Christopher Kern Christopher Kern" <HPYLKXASEVTMN@messer.de
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:23:10 +0300

----B5CFBF3D852EDBAC2584

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
-1">
</head>

The United States Health Care DATABASE
  NEW product that is offered exclusively on a limited-time <br>
  basis.This complete database includes all hospitals, <br>
  HMO's,group medical practices,nursing homes,and <br>
  physicians in the country.</p>
  information is an invaluable resource to businesses and <br>
  organizations. The United States Healthcare Database <br>
  includes comprehensive information on more than 7,000 <br>
  hospitals,25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 doctors not <br>
  to mention HMOs and Group Medical Practices. </p>
  database of key decision makers in the health care market. </p>
  made possible by targeting the key contacts by name. <br>
  If reaching the right decision maker is critical to the <br>
  success of your direct marketing campaigns, then this <br>
  is the product.</p>
  phone and fax. The database is available in Excel <br>
  format on CD Rom. It is designed for mailing lists and <br>
  merges. The data can be selected by state or other <br>
  criteria such as type of practice. It can be used on an <br>
  unlimited basis.</p>
  completely new database (which is available exclusively <br>
  on CD-Rom) is $575.00 (reg. $1,495). An annual <br>
  subscription (includes six editions) is available now <br>
  for $825 (reg. $2,995).</p>
  please complete the information below and <br>
  fax it to 905-751-0199 (Tel: 905-751-0919).</p>
  Database ($575). Please invoice me.</p>
  (six editions at $825). Please invoice me.</p>
  NAME:</p>

----B5CFBF3D852EDBAC2584--