[Acpc-l] NEXT-OF-KIN

father_osvaldo22@tiscali.co.uk father_osvaldo22@tiscali.co.uk
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:00:45 +0100

Dear Friend,
  I am Rev.Father Osvaldo Padila John 65 years old
from the republic of
Ireland. formerly an Archbishop in costa-rica and
Abuja Dioceses in Nigeria.

  Ever since I became reverend father, i have helped
Orphans in
the Orphanage/Motherless homes across some few Africa
countries. I have
donated some money to Orphanage in Sudan, Mozambique,
South Africa, and
Liberia with the little God has given me.

  But it is sad to let you know that, i became ill
recently from Cancer
of the liver and I have a little hope of surviving.
Before i got ill,i
had sent some money amounting to Four Million Two
Hundred Thousand US Dollars
($4.2M) to a security and financial company in
Northern America (CANADA)
and Holland.The fund is safe. I have been using the
company for over Ten
years now.
  I am presently in the hospital with little hope of
survival. Please if
you can stand as my Next of Kin to this funds, kindly
reply me along with
your details:
Name:
Address:
Tel:

   to enable me forward a letter of nominee to the
said security company
where the funds is been kept for further disbursement.
so that i can make
you my next of Kin and furnish you with more details
on how the funds will
be claimed by you from the financial
company.Thereafter, i will also give
you instruction on how the funds will be distributed
among some orphange
homes in your country.

  In return, i am offering you 20% of the total sum
($4.2M), while extra
5% shall be set aside for all expenses incured by you
during the process
of claim.
  My Lord has already revealed to me that, you are a
trustworthy person
who can carry out this soul surviving transaction.
May the Almighty God bless and protect you.
Thank you,
Rev.Fr Osvaldo Padila John.

Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM