[Acpc-l] Rx Online, We're Practically Giving Them Away, Sun, 02 May 2004 12:42:19 -0500

Camille Hayden Camille Hayden" <deeannkridlers@btcc.org
Sun, 02 May 2004 12:42:19 -0500

----0915088181521400

Sun, 02 May 2004 12:42:19 -0500

Wholesale Rx - http://www.metro-savings.com/jw

Take A Step Into The Future And Join The Millions Of People Already Using Rx Meds Online.  Best-Prices in Meds - Most of our products priced 30 percent less than normal.  No Prior Rx Required - Shipped-Direct to Your Door - U.S. Licensed Doctors.

Come On In: http://www.metro-savings.com/jw

Sun, 02 May 2004 12:42:19 -0500

homicidal

floodlit chuck diffuse presume clarke hydrofluoric postwar pedestrian a perilous accuse retroactive deviate determinant formaldehyde prison dissension buttonweed vociferous puma antagonist syndic roommate innate yaqui collegiate debby ivory slacken dim cryptanalyze

conveyor deterring weld tea paranoid wield dogmatic clockwork yellowish lobar einstein bender cane factory concussion control yachtsmen insinuate airy quarry prolong iranian emitting tumbrel santo unipolar buckwheat grad eventide invert cantilever newsstand citation deferent laurent

No thanks: http://www.metro-savings.com/postmark.html

----0915088181521400--