[Acpc-l] risc.uni-linz.ac.at: Hot Overseas Business Opportunity!

fluctuations profit earlene@weddingsatwork.com
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:57:26 +0400

MAKE HUGE PROFITS FROM SMALL MOVEMENTS IN THE EURO!

Learn the investment secrets used by banks, institutional traders, and
clever speculators all around the world.

Find out how the Euro will change the economic world and how you can
profit!

For a FREE REPORT:
http://Bd.weallneedmoredomains.com/prime/OrMoneybuy/index.htm

Take Advantage of Euro Fluctuations! BIG PROFITS!

Your address was collected as a result of posting to a link, a classified
ad to our FFA Page, 0pting in to our auto responder or partner-site or you
have sent us an E-mail recently. To 0pt0ut at no-cost to you, simply enter
your address: acpc-l@risc.uni-linz.ac.at into the remove form at the bottom
of our web site. Shankar Nagar/Nagpur-440010/India - ADVERTlSEMENT
Rauul