[Acpc-l] Profit from Euro fluctuations

currency astarte@phillyjams.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:08:04 +0700

advertisement:

MAKE HUGE PROFITS FROM SMALL MOVEMENTS IN THE EURO!

Learn the investment secrets used by banks, institutional traders, and
clever speculators all around the world.

Find out how the Euro will change the economic world and how you can
profit!

For a Free Report: http://yrtru.net/prime/OrMoneybuy/index.htm

Never before have so many countries with such powerful economies united to
use a single currency. This means even a small movement in the market has
huge profit potential.

Your address: acpc-l@risc.uni-linz.ac.at was collected as a result of
posting to a link, a classified ad to our-FFA Page, 0pting in to our auto
responder or-partner-site or you have sent us an E-mail recently. To 0pt0ut
at no-cost to you, simply enter your address at this site:
http://Hmjsfaq.yrtru.net  Shankar Nagar/Nagpur-440010/India - ADVERTlSEMENT