[Acpc-l] Watch this movie then fire your boss!

PowerProfit bana@raspepe.com
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:10:13 -0400

advertisement:

Do you wish to Discover the Secret to earning $2,000 - $5000 your very
first week with the "PPT System?"

This is absolutely the easiest way to earning real financial independence
on the Internet today!

1. No prior experience needed - This is easy.

2. No Special education or training - our System does the work for you.

3. No downline building, cold calling, recruiting friends or relatives.

4. Profit possible of $2000 - $5000 in the very first week!

Just-click-on- this link:
http://burnedmetodo.net

Your address: acpc-l@risc.uni-linz.ac.at was collected as a result of
posting to a link, a classified ad to our FFA Page, 0pting in to our auto
responder or partner-site or you have sent us an E-mail recently. To 0pt0ut
at no-cost to you, simply enter your address at this site:
http://Fkmvujeswi.rungknoll.net Shankar Nagar/Nagpur-440010/India -
ADVERTlSEMENT