[Acpc-l] Fwd: I owe you one

Trisha Dardis HamnetDelossantos@ismi.net
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:54:28 +0100

sented by the weight of a column of water thirty-two feet high</font>
Looking for not expensive high-quality software?<br>
We might have just what you need.<br>
2002 </a>............. $50<br>
..................... $60<br>
essional 2002</a> .... $60<br>
e 11</a> ............. $60<br>
Also:       <br>
Windows 2003 Server<br>
Windows 2000 Workstation <br>
Windows 2000 Server          <br>
Windows 2000 Advanced Server     <br>
Windows 2000 Datacenter <br>
Windows NT 4.0<br>
Norton System Works 2003          <br>
Borland Delphi 7 Enterprise Edition   <br>
Quark Xpress 6 Passport Multilanguage     <br>
Norton System Works 2003          <br>
Borland Delphi 7 Enterprise Edition   <br>
Quark Xpress 6 Passport Multilanguage     <br>
We then decided that, as our only chance of safety was being picked up by =
the Abraham Lincoln's boats, we ought to manage so as to wait for them as =
long as possible; The person having the greatest number of votes shall be =
the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of elector=
s appointed; and if there be more than one who have such majority, and hav=
e an equal number of votes, then the House of Representatives shall immedi=
ately choose by ballot one of them for President; and if no person have a =
majority, then from the five highest on the list the said House shall in l=
ike manner choose the President. The voyage was being accomplished under t=
he most favourable auspices.=20