[Acpc-l] E-mail broadcasting is the simplest,fastest,and most effective way

Alexis Jamison Alexis Jamison" <quadric.Vera@msn.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:54:48 +0300

----8173111510280958568

E-mail broadcasting is the simplest
Fastest, and most effective way to communicate.

Reach media messages, which invite recipients
to respond live.

SEE HERE FOR DETAILS ON OUR CURRENT PROMOTIONS

No Software to Buy - Nothing to download

Lowest cost for broadcast - Guarantee!

E-Mail is a key component in maintaining contact with your customers!

Email Broadcasting
If you would like to utilize my service, please inform me of the number
of emails that you would like me to send out for you.
When I receive this by FAX 1-416-467-8986, I will then send you information
regarding the method of payment.  I will also let you know what particulars
I will need in order to carry out your order-such as the message and the subject.

[  ] We will send out for you your  10 Million addresses $  300.00
[  ] We will send out for you your  20 Million addresses $  500.00
[  ] We will send out for you your  50 Million addresses $1,000.00
[  ] We will send out for you your 100 Million addresses $1,800.00

Your message can be sent either by html and in full colour or by text file at
the same price as above.  I look forward to doing business with your.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

TO ORDER, READ BELOW:
We only respond to customers by phone or by e-mail that completes our form and

Fax it back. TO: 1-416-467-8986

PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE CLEARLY WITH CAPITAL LETTERS:

Name:

City:

Country:

Telephone: