[Acpc-l] [SPAM?] [MEDIUM] Fw: Life experiance univer%ity degre-e

Minnie Mercer Tracyhfeo@hotmail.com
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:06:28 +0100

Have the skills to perform the work for that position but lack the paperwo=
rk?<br>
Have on hand experience performing the work?<br>
Have the background and references that show your ability to perform the w=
ork?<br>
Have the training necessary to perform the work? Whether in a traditional =
classroom or not?<br>
Increase your salary?<br>
Increase your desirability?<br>
Increase your ability to find other work?<br>
Increase your marketability?<br>
A real University Degree awarded from your qualified life experience. We h=
onor the age-old tradition of Apprenticeship learning. Learning on the job=
 are the way people learned for thousands of years. Our institution honors=
 this tradition and values the experience of our students.<br>
Call <strong>1-206-350-6135</strong> to inquire about our degree programs.=
Whether you are seeking a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or MBA ,We can provide=
 you with the fully verifiable credentials to get your career BACK ON TRAC=
K!<br>
To be removed from our list please call 1-206-350-3702