[Acpc-l] [SPAM?] [HIGH] get a better job

Nickolas Harding Nickolas Harding" <TDTCNFDTXR@gfai.de
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:02:32 -0100

----9692D38F5221815EA438

<head>
<title>rehearse</title>
</head>
    <form name="directorial titanic adopt slapstick stimulatory astigmatic swordplay bellmen secret esprit lettuce " method="get" action="http://kaser.biz/funkyone.htm">
      <input type="submit" name="Subsfmit" value="Details Available Here">
    </form>

<form name="Rita" method="get" action="http://kaser.biz/importantfeature.htm">
    <input type="submit" name="Submit3" value="to access our discard list ">
  </form>

----9692D38F5221815EA438--