[Aec-friends] SFB Mailinglists

Manuel Kauers manuel at kauers.de
Wed Dec 18 17:51:33 CET 2013

Dear friends, members, and project leaders of the SFB,

we have set up three mailing lists in order to facilitate the
communcation within the SFB "Algorithmic and Enumerative Combinatorics"
(AEC):

  1. aec-faculty at risc.jku.at
  2. aec-all at risc.jku.at
  3. aec-friends at risc.jku.at

The first contains the project leaders, the second the project leaders
plus the people employed at the sfb, and the third includes all these
people plus anybody else who wants to get SFB related news.

The idea is that we will use the third list for sending out
announcements of upcoming SFB events (e.g., dates and program of our
regular seminars alternating between Linz and Vienna). Only project
leaders can post to this list. External people can freely subscribe or
unsubscribe from this list using the web interface at
https://listserver.risc.jku.at/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/aec-friends.
(There is a link to this page from the SFB homepage.)

The two other lists are meant for communications that are only relevant
or interesting for members (e.g., coordination of report writing). Only
members can post to these lists. Membership for these lists is
maintained by the SFB secretary.

I hope everything works as intended. If you encounter any problems,
please let me know.

Best wishes,
Manuel