[Aec-friends] SFB-Treffen-2

Michael Drmota michael.drmota at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 7 13:58:59 CEST 2016

We will meet (tomorrow) for lunch at "Nelson" within the main building
of the TU Wien
http://www.nelsons.at/
http://www.nelsons.at/plan.php
at 12:30 pm.

The meeting will take place at the "Freihaus", Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10,
1040 Wien,
(green) tower A, 5th floor, Seminar room "FH grün 05" (= SEM 104)
from 14:00-17:00.
www.univercity2015.at/fileadmin/t/tuwien/downloads/cd/univercity2015/plaene_beschriftet/2012_plan_tuw.pdf

Furthermore we will have a smaller seminar room from 15:00-open end
(where we will also have coffee break).

Best wishes,