[Aec-friends] ACA session on Algorithmic Combinatorics

ckoutsch at risc.uni-linz.ac.at ckoutsch at risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Wed Feb 1 12:12:57 CET 2017

Dear friends of Algorithmic and Enumerative Combinatorics,

I'm organizing a session on Algorithmic Combinatorics at the conference
ACA'2017 (Applications of Computer Algebra), and I would like to invite
you to participate in this conference and give a talk in my session. The
main topic of the session is the interplay between computer algebra and
combinatorics, see the session website for the elaborate scope and
further details:

  http://www.koutschan.de/conf/ACA17/

ACA'2017 takes place in Jerusalem, Israel, from July 17 to July 21. The
plenary speakers will be Rob Corless, Sara Hershkovitz, and Doron
Zeilberger. ACA'2017 commemorates the heritage of Jonathan Michael
Borwein; see the website for more information on the conference venue
and program, accomodation, travel, etc.:

  http://www.aca2017.jct.ac.il

If you are interested in giving a talk, I would be glad to receive a
tentative title and abstract by April 30 (official deadline specified by
the ACA organizers). Please use the following LaTeX template for your
submission

  http://hacohenlaw.co.il/art1.tex

Detailed instructions for the submission are also given on the ACA
website (see the link above). Please note that this invitation comes
without any offer of financial support.

Best wishes,
  Christoph