[Aec-friends] SFB meeting Friday, June 30

Bernhard Gittenberger bgitten at geometrie.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 28 14:27:11 CEST 2017

Dear all,

this Friday the next SFB meeting will take place at TU Wien.

We meet at 12:30h for lunch. The restaurant will be chosen as soon as I
know the number of people as well as a more reliable weather forecast.

Please tell me until tomorrow 12:30h, if you will come to the lunch.

The scientific program will start at 14:00h and it will take place in the
Freihaus building (Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10), green area, 5th floor in the
big seminar room ("Großer Seminarraum") which is located behind the
elevators.

Looking forward to see you on Friday,

Bernhard