[Aec-friends] Alea-meetings

Michael Drmota michael.drmota at tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 17 20:15:16 CEST 2017

Zur Info!

Es gibt dieses Jahr (noch) 2 Alea-meetings:
https://alea-young-2017.lip6.fr/ <https://alea-young-2017.lip6.fr/>
und
http://dmg.tuwien.ac.at/AleaInEurope17/

Herzliche Grüße,
Michael

-----------------

Dear all,

The ALEA young researchers' workshop will be held from
the _26th to 30th of June at UPMC (Paris 6)._

As the previous editions, their will be 3 mini-lessons, long and short
talks, and open-problem sessions.
The goal of this workshop is to help the PhD students, young researchers
of the ALEA community
and any interested people, to meet each other, work together and create
future collaborations.

This year, we will be happy to attend the lessons of:

Nicolas Basset:
Measures of timed languages and applications

Jérémie Bettinelli:
Random Maps

Vincent Jugé:
Combinatorics of braids and Garside normal forms

To get more information and to sign up, go to:
https://alea-young-2017.lip6.fr/ <https://alea-young-2017.lip6.fr/>
Do not hesitate to contact me through the web form or by email.

Thanks for broadcasting this information to any interested people.

Best regards,

Matthieu Dien