[Aec-friends] SFB Seminar next Friday

Manuel Kauers manuel at kauers.de
Fri Jun 8 15:21:48 CEST 2018

Dear all,

let me remind you that our next SFB seminar is scheduled for

   Friday, 15.06.2018,
   starting from 14.00
   in room S2 048 (Science Park building 2, JKU campus)

The program is as follows.

   14.00--14.45 Isabella Larcher
   On the number of variables in random lambda-terms with bounds on De
Bruijn indices or De Bruijn level

   14:45--15:05: Nicolas Smoot
   TBA

   15:05--15:25: Chen Wang
   An almost-proof of the Borwein conjecture

   15:25--16:00: [Break]

   16:00--16:45: Roger Behrend
   Kuperberg's proof of the AMS-conjecture

For lunch, we will reserve a table at 12:30 at the Bella Casa, an
Italian restaurant close to the tram station. If you want to join for
lunch, please write to monika.peterseil at jku.at before Thursday noon, so
that we can make a reservation of appropriate size.

See you on Friday,
Manuel