[Aec-friends] SFB-Status-Seminar

Christian Krattenthaler Christian.Krattenthaler at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 9 11:30:53 CET 2021

I want to remind you that this years's SFB-Status-Seminar is coming
up. It will take place in Strobl, November 28 - December 1.

Please tell me as soon as possible whether you will attend the event.

Obviously I hope that you can come. The programme is currently
in progress.

There is one important thing, however, that I have to point out:
you will have heard that the "Corona rules" have been made
stricter recently. For the Status-Seminar this means concretely
(as I was just informed by the BIFEB in Strobl) that the "2-G rule"
applies, that is, only persons who are twice vaccinated or
recovered from the disease less than 180 days ago are allowed
to attend.

      With best wishes,

          Christian