WebcamII

Jarl Totland Jarl.Totland@bdc.no
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:02:21 +0200

At 1999-04-29 13:38 +0200, Vidar Madsen wrote:
>Hi all. Just a quick question; Are any of the Linux drivers for CPiA
>cameras (Creative WebcamII) available to the general public yet? If not,
>who do I have to sleep with to get them. *cough* ;-)

As I understand it, Bas Huisman is just waiting for a signal from
Vision before he can make his driver public. The driver by me and
Bo Gøran is still a long way from capturing images.

Rest assured that when any remotely functional driver appears, it
will immediately be available on the webpage.

Vyrdsamt,
-Jarl