PPP2 driver interface_pp.c overhaul

Jacob Nikom nikom@merl.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:30:54 -0400

Yes. I applied the Peter's patch and my frame rate dropped from 14 to
5.2.
For display I used wcIIcam0.2 program written by Jean-Michel Merliot.
Actually, it is quite nice program which allows you to control the
camera
or driver parameters. It has better image quality than main or main2.
It also gives you frame rate.

Jacob Nikom