PPP2 driver interface_pp.c overhaul

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:07:04 +0200

Hi,

>I noticed another problem with WebCam driver (or at least with
>client/main
>program). If some pixels in the image window did not change after window
>was created, they are remain black. If you wave a hand over them they
>turn
>into right color, but otherwise they stay black.

I think everybody sees that.. I guess that it is caused by the compression
algorithm. I saw a call somewhere to get an uncompressed image at startup..
There is a way to solve this. Edit client/main.cc en changes the
COMPRESSION to 0
This will give a better image but slower speed..

>Jacob

----
Bas Rijniersce
bas@brijn.nu						Tel.	+31 (0)341-550545