Are you interested in some user software for WCII ?

jmerliot@easynet.fr jmerliot@easynet.fr
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 22:49:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

        I've merged the gqcam program, Bas's client program and a few other things
together to produce a 'gqcam for Webcam II' program, which seems to work pretty well ( it
grabs images, resize nicely, activate and deactivate compression and is able to correct
contrast, saturation and brightness... ).

        Are there here any interested people to test it, give ideas for enhancement and
so on ?

        It is based on the CPiA driver of Bas, so it's rather experimental, but it works
for me, so if some of you are interested, make me know.

        I could have attached the archive to this message, but I wonder if it is a good
idea ?

        If someone can put it on some WWW page ot FTP one, it would be nice too, juste
make me know...

E-Mail: jmmerliot@free.fr

Linux and Blue Oyster Cult Fan

Deadly Opponent To microsoft