decode.zip

jmmerliot@free.fr jmmerliot@free.fr
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 23:14:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,

        I'm actually trying to use the code provided by Vision with wcIIcam, but I have a
few problems,

        I managed to build things nicely, but there seem to be some strange bug in the
code ( mine probably ;-) ) I can't find. Has anyone tried the code and been able to decode
QCIF frames with it ?

        CIF works pretty nice, but I have a problem with QCIF where the length of the
image as found in the header provided by the cam is not rightly found in the data after.

        I've looked for buffer overflow and things like that, but haven't found anything.

        Just one more thing, I once found a library to check memory allocation in a
program, which nicely detected memory leaks, buffer overflows and things like that, I just
can't remember what it was. Anyone knowing some kind of similar tool ?