How to get Creative WebCam II USB to work with kernel 2.3.5

bokvamme@errors.no bokvamme@errors.no
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:56:37 +0200 (CEST)

> - Enable Video For Linux II as a module How? I did not find any option
> to enable v4l2 with "make menuconfig" and the "out of the stock"
> 2.3.5-kernel.

make menuconfig, select Enter Character Devices and Video For Linux.

> Again: There is no option to select CPiA. What did I do wrong?

Modify the drivers/usb/Config.in file and a line near the end (but before
the fi!)

  dep_tristate 'USB CPiA based camera' CONFIG_USB_CPIA $CONFIG_USB

Then run make menuconfig, go to USB drivers and select the CPiA driver.

 -bgk