Current work on the PPC2

Vidar Madsen vidar@prosalg.no
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:20:41 +0200 (MET DST)

> I just bought the WebCam II par.port camera. Bas Huisman's driver for it
> works, but is not really complete :) I understood from Bas that he has
> little time at the moment to work on it.
> Is there somebody else working on the code?

Not that I know of (but then again, I'm not the one to know ;-), but if
anyone's interested in help with it, I'd be happy to donate some of my
time. (With some luck, I'll have my boss' blessing too, as we then could
rid ourselves of an NT-box which constantly pukes the snapshots out via
FTP. Sort of overkill, I think...)

The current News page hasn't been updated for almost a month now, and I
for one is quite anxious to see something downloadable happen. ;-)

Slightly off-topic, but I'll ask it anyway; Does anyone know any good
video editing software for Linux? Using GIMP on a zillion-layered movie
file is not an option. ;)

Thanks,
Vidar