Newbie modules question

Rodrigo B. rodrigorr@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!
First of all let me thank you for all the efforts you are
investing in the development of these drivers, I was really
excited to find out that there is work being done for the
WebCam II, since I own one myself and have not been able to
use it under Linux.

So, now to the question:  I compiled the sources and tried
"insmod module/ppcuscpia.o", and I got the following
message:
"Warning: kernel-module version mismatch
 while this kernel is version 2.0.34
 module/ppcuscpia.o was compiled for kernel version 2.2.9"

I am working with libc6-dev 2.1.1-12, which according to
the docs (at least in the case of the debian distribution)
uses the 2.2.9 kernel headers by default.  I don t know how
to change this behaviour.

I would very much appreciate any help on this matter.

Rodrigo