Questions about PPC2 support

Nick Holloway Nick.Holloway@alfie.demon.co.uk
20 May 1999 22:37:14 +0100

I stumbled across the details of this list, after a web search
(prompted by the USB cpia support in the 2.3.3 kernel) returned the
project status page.  I subscribed on Monday, and having lurked since
then with no traffic, I now feel the need to post.

I am very pleased to see that Vision have released the information on
the Webcam II.  I emailed someone requesting the information last June,
but they were not interested at the time.

My question is what state is the PPC2 driver in?  Should I rush out and
purchase my own Creative WebCam II so I can contribute?

--
 `O O'  | Home: Nick.Holloway@alfie.demon.co.uk  http://www.alfie.demon.co.uk/
// ^ \\ |