Info about drivers

ZioIvy zioivy@libero.it
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 23:51:21 +0100

Hi, my name is Ivan Ferrario, and I'm an italian (so sorry for my
terrible english...) aerospace engineering student. I decided to use a
WebCam-II on a martian rover (my thesys) for objects recognition.
First of all, I would like to use the existing drivers on my rover
(obviously iI will specify who is the real author); it is possible?
I have to use an 8 bit laptop display and I'd like to know if the
drivers support this colour depth.
If not, can you help me in modifing the original drivers?
Thank you!