ERRORS

Mads Bondo Dydensborg madsdyd@challenge.dk
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:34:59 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Peter Pregler wrote:

> > It may be more common then normally assumed?
>
> Maybe ask the guys that wrote the parport-code or directly on the
> linux-kernel list. The cpia-driver just uses that code. As for cpia: you
> could implement nibble-mode which also works with SPP. Performance will be
> worse and DMA won't be possible or hard.

There already is a nible based implementaion, based on (probably your
work) the driver;

http://www.panteltje.demon.nl/mcam/

However, I just wanted to mention it - I just got some other hardware to
run it on. (Still using it as survalience - works pretty good).

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
Faced with the prospect of rereading this book, I would rather have my brains