ERRORS

Peter Pregler Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:12:07 +0100 (CET)

On 04-Nov-99 Jose Serrano Rodenas wrote:

> After that I closedthe gqcam aplication, and I run a v4l aware
> aplication (vic v2.8ucl4) but when I begin to transmit with the cpcia
> driver the image appear in green ...

Okay, I found some time to look at vic and the problem is that vic only
works with two video-palettes (VIDEO_PALETTE_YUV422 and
VIDEO_PALETTE_YUV422P) which are both not supported by the driver right
now. It is not so hard to add a converter for those palettes if we can
find a reasonable description.

-Peter