Request

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 09:28:05 +0200

Chris Jones wrote:

> I realise that this is strictly a user-space issue and probably not of
> much interest at the moment, but would it be feasible/possible to
> write some code to let the web cam work with the TWAIN-like
> implementation on Linux (I forget it's name)?

I think you mean Sane.. I haven't looked into it, but I guess that a
link between V4L (Video 4 Linux) and Sane is pretty useful. Maybe this
connection is already possible. Maybe you can have a look at the Sane
webpage (i don't have an url)..

> It would be pretty cool to be able to grab images from GIMP or other
> graphics programs directly.

Bas
----
Bas Rijniersce                       Phone +31 341 550545
Oude Telgterweg 81                   Fax +31 341 562940
3851 EA  Ermelo                      http://www.brijn.nu
The Netherlands                      bas@brijn.nu