WebCam DOS driver

dan dand@ac.ugal.ro
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 13:07:36 +0200

        Hello
    I tryied to make WebcamII work on DOS and all worked fine until the
reverse phase, when the camera  should send me a response, but it
didn't. I used the ECP mode. I tryied 3 different functions and the
result was the same, so I have to ask for help.
- There are any specific commands that I should give to the camera
immediately after power on ?
- Wher can I find more documentation about the CPiA ?
    Please excuse my poor English knowledges and thank you for any
eventual answers.

    Dan Dulman