Patching v0-2 with two patches

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Wed, 01 Sep 1999 09:05:36 +0200

Hi,

Jacob Nikom wrote:

> I tried to apply the combined patch agaist Bas' cpia-0.2 few times but
> failed. The size of the patch I got is 14,423 bytes. Is it correct
> value?
> May it is simplier to place the patched (full) version into tar, zip it
> and
> send to archive?

It's better not to send binary-archives over the list, not eveybody
might want them. I have put an patched version up at
ftp://brijn.nu/vision. This one is patched with Scott's latest combined
patch (the parport_overhaul and timer patches).
I'll try to keep the latest patched version online.

> Regards,
> Jacob

Bas

----
Bas Rijniersce                       Phone +31 341 550545
Oude Telgterweg 81                   Fax +31 341 562940
3851 EA  Ermelo                      http://www.brijn.nu
The Netherlands                      bas@brijn.nu